Peg's Salt Excellent Steak Marinade
This will make any cut of beef tender and delicious, but I mostly use it on porterhouse, flank, and New York strip steaks.
- Steak (two N.Y. strips, one porterhouse, or one flank)
- Peg's Salt
- Red wine (optional)
- 1-3 T. Worcestershire sauce
- Sprinkle steaks liberally on both sides with Peg's Salt
- Place the steak in a shallow baking dish.
- Splash some red wine over the steaks and flip them so they are coated well.
- Add Worcestershire sauce (a splash for smaller steaks and 3 splashes for larger steaks.)
- Flip steaks again to ensure they are well coated.
- Let the steaks marinate uncovered in the refrigerator for one to eight hours.
- Cook steaks as desired, serve, and enjoy.