This will make any cut of beef tender and delicious, but I mostly use it on porterhouse, flank, and New York strip steaks.
- Peg's Salt
- Red wine
- Worcestershire sauce, preferably Lea & Perrins
- Sprinkle steaks liberally with Peg's Salt on both sides.
- Add some pepper and put them in a shallow baking dish.
- Pour red wine over the steaks and flip them so they are coated well.
- Add two splashes of Worcestershire sauce for smaller steaks and four splashes for larger steaks.
- Flip steaks again to ensure that they are well coated.
- Let the steaks marinate in the refrigerator, uncovered, for 2 to 8 hours.
- Prepare steaks as desired, serve, and enjoy.